Sunday, January 6, 2013

Story behind wedding dress

The story behind wedding dress:
_________________________________________________________________________

An arrangement was done with Mak cik & Mak Su before the day we decided to go and shop for cloth for our wedding dress. We need to call them since both of us have neither experience nor ideas what type of cloth we need to buy, how many metres to buy. All we have in our mind was just the color of the cloth which is dusty pink & green. That's all. But of course that would never be enough to buy a wedding dress

As promised, my Mr Architect bring me back to Alor Setar to shop for the clothes. Mak Cik & Mak Su  were alert about our arrival and they've asked us to wait at a bridal boutique besides Jakel Alor Setar. At that moment, I'm just curious, why they asked us to wait at that boutique. All in my mind was just to buy for clothes. Never thought that we were going to book for a wedding package! As usual I was super duper nervous. Don't know what exactly I'm worried, but yes I'm nervous! Fullstop!

They were not yet there when we arrived. I cajoled Mr Architect to walk into the several shops around   there in order to calm me down. But, it seems useless. I'm still nervous. The moment Mak Cik & Mak Su arrived, my heart beat even more faster. I thought it's going to be Mak Cik & Mak Su only. But it's not! They brought their family and not to forget, Mak Teh & family also came. And to total up, they are all elevens! Gosh!

But, thanks to Makcik, she settled almost everything including the wedding dress, room's deco, pelamin etc. All I did was said "Yes","I don't mind", "OK"..I became speechless and mindless. Over dose of shock maybe. 

Lets wait for the dress to complete! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment